Accounting Manager at Myanmar-based Independent Investment and Advisory Group
- Manage finance, book-keeping and payroll, consolidate all companies accounts
- Up to $2,000 per month
About the Company
An independent investment group who are looking to bring unparalleled opportunities to Myanmar while helping clients to commit in the right investment with the professional experience and expertise.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for consolidating all accounts of the group, prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts and handle staff payroll.
- Ensure timely delivery and accuracy of management accounts
- Lead team of accountants
- Collaborate with offshore accounts team for group accounts and support group audit
- Five years of experience in accounting, and need familiarity of accounting software
- Degree in Accountancy from a recognised university/ ACCA / CIMA
- Excellent English, and Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Overseas experience is preferable, and ability to work under tight deadlines