Business Line Manager at Multinational Distribution Company
- Drive the success of the product portfolio through market analysis, market penetration, new account development and business model management
- Up to 1,500,000 MMKs plus benefits
About the Company
Being the top multinational distribution companies operating for more than 20 years in Myanmar with over 1,500 employees nationwide, the company provides different expertise in many industries.
Exciting opportunity to drive new business in Myanmar.
- Drive Sales of Chemical Ingredients and implement potential projects
- Managing the pricing strategy/policy
- Ensure the product sales deliver budget contribution margin and target amounts
- Manage customer deals, supplier communication, key clients management, and sourcing ingredients for new project
- Ensure the commercial and cost saving benefits are realized at the P&L level and ensuring on time delivery
- Develop sales plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Chemical Industry
- Must possess a B.E (Chemical) or B.Sc (IC)
- Strong command of English
- Good understanding of coating, plastic, rubber, fiber and specialty chemical industries
Work with the international team that will help you make you grow in your career.
Career Growth Opportunities
Expanding team in varied business units