Business Unit Controller at Multinational Distribution Company
- Analyse the performance of the Healthcare business unit and support strategic business decision making
- Open salary package
About the Company
Being the top multinational distribution companies operating for more than 20 years in Myanmar with over 1,500 employees nationwide, the company provides different expertise in many industries.
Exciting opportunity to drive new business in Myanmar. Providing financial advice on implications and consequences of all aspects of business decisions to senior management of the business unit.
- Analyze monthly performance, budgeting and cost control
- Manage the monthly management reporting process including P&L and KPIs
- Review and report on new business proposals, renewal of terms and conditions of business contracts from financial perspective
- Coordinate with teams to analyze business requirements, planning, and operating forecast
- Implement business strategy to meet with organization goals
- Prepare Deal Assessment Tool (DAT) for approval
- Minimum 7 years of working experience as Management Accountant or Business Financial Analyst in the distribution company
- Must possess a B.Com, CPA or ACCA affiliates or M.A in Finance/Business/Economics & Accounting
- Strong command of English
Work with the international team that will help you make you grow in your career.
Career Growth Opportunities
Expanding team in varied business units