Challenging and exciting Senior Accountant role at the leading international Travel Services
- Handling and reporting daily local bank receipts from international clients to Financial Controller
- Up to 1500 USD per month plus performance bonus
About the Company
Our client is a worldwide travel services Company which offers the unique experience to customers with authenticity and luxury.
A Senior Accountant at an international travel services Company in Yangon.
- Prepare account analysis and reconciliation of monthly prepayments and accruals, and prepare related monthly journals to reflect on monthly financial statement.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and schedules of balance sheet accounts
- Manage overall finance and accounting system by working closely with the Financial Controller according to the company’s accounting procedures and responsibilities
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process and tax clearing schedules
- Handle and report daily local bank receipts from international clients and other related matters to the Financial Controller directly
- Interact with overseas reservation team on bank receipts
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in accounting field and at least 3-year experience in senior level position
- Bachelor degree is a must and other related qualification in accounting is preferred such as ACCA, CIMA,etc.
- High Command in verbal and written English
- Good knowledge in general accounting standards and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, a positive working attitude, be hands-on and extremely hard-working
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
An international organization with a rapid growth that will foster your future to grow continuously together with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees