Chief Engineer at one of the Fast-Growing Construction Group of Companies in Myanmar
- To lead and manage the Construction Projects & Engineering Teams
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most Innovative Group of Companies in Myanmar and they are aiming to become one of the largest construction group of companies in near future.
- Direct Responsibility of the Project Progress reports regards to cost and material control
- Direct Responsibility of the Site Inspections and Site Progress Monitoring
- To analyse and forecast the Project Expenditure and able to plan work schedule
- To drive the respective teams to ensure the projects must be finished within deadline
- To conduct training to internal worker to achieve standard quality and safety work place
- Minimum 10 Years of working Experiences in construction background
- Able to travel regards to the work nature, Able to use Auto CAD and other related software
- Bachelor or Master degree holder of the Civil Engineering
- Communicative English Skills and Must have a good people management skills
- Age over 40 Years and must have an experience in high-rise building (at least 8 stories)
One of the Fast-Growing Group of Companies that can provide pleasant working environment with open-minded people and different job opportunities across different sectors.
Career Growth Opportunities
This is the best opportunity for Chief Engineer to work at one of the Fast-Growing Group of Companies in Myanmar.