Chief Engineer at one of the Fast-Growing Group of Companies in Myanmar
- To lead and manage the Factory Maintenance Works as well as Production Maintenance
- Up to 1,500 USD plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most Innovative Group of Companies in Myanmar and aiming to become the largest group of companies in Myanmar.
As a Chief Engineer, must report directly to Operation Director.
- Direct Responsibility of the Supervision on installation and Maintenance works of the Factory
- Direct Responsibility of the Continuous Production and Factory Safety
- To analyse and reduce the energy consumption for production
- To drive the respective teams to ensure the maintenance and overhaul production works can achieve the production target per month.
- To conduct training to internal worker to achieve standard quality and safety work place
- Minimum 5-7 Years of working Experiences in related background
- Bachelor or Master degree holder of the EP Engineering
- Communicative English Skills and Must have a good people management skills
- Able to work in Upper Myanmar Region
- Accommodation plus Full Meal and Transportation
One of the Fast-Growing Group of Companies that can provide pleasant working environment with open-minded people and different job opportunities across different sectors.
Career Growth Opportunities
This is the best opportunity for Chief Engineer to work at one of the Fast-Growing Group of Companies in Myanmar.