Chief Executive Officer role is to be heavily involved with planning, leadership, growth and direction of the business. Also to oversee the day-to-day operations, ensuring that the lending goals and objectives of the company are met.
- Up to $3500 per month
- Be responsible for all aspects of the company’s Myanmar Consumer Finance Business
About the Company
Our Client is a market-leading, European, short-term consumer loans provider. They have recently begun an aggressive pan-Asian expansion and are now entering the Myanmar market. They were founded in Europe in 2008, and to date have serviced over 1 million customers. Their current asset base is over 2.3 billion Euros, and they have loans and advances to customers of over 1.98 billion Euros. Their rapid growth is a result of their transparent products that are convenient for customers, their use of technology to access and service their market, as well as competitive and transparent rates with no hidden fees or penalties.
- New business launch and growth
- Team recruitment and development
- Vendor, partner, stakeholder selection and management
- Operational management and sales management
- Accounting set-up/tax reporting/GL system
- Process and policy development
- Development and control the financial flow scheme
- With at least 5 years) of working experience in executive-level management, building mass-market processes in the Consumer Finance industry
- Capable of building and managing medium to large teams
- Strong leadership and management ability, with the ability to drive and motivate people
- An understanding of how technology can deliver a competitive advantage in delivering the company’s product to the market (strong IT / e-commerce skills highly desired)
- Strong listening, presentation and written communication skills, with very high fluency in English
- A flexible, hands-on approach to establishing a new market entrant is essential
If you want to be inject yourself into the establishment of the local operation at the earliest stages, pre-formation of local process, procedures and corporate structuring in International Microfinances Company, this job could be great for your career.