Chief Financial Officer at Major Myanmar Bank
- Oversee the financial and accounting operations of the Bank's Accounting Department
- Up to $ 8000 + benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
The successful candidate is responsible for generally accepted accounting principles, tax and regulatory laws, rules and regulations to reflect the financial position of the Bank.
- Participate in formulating and meeting its overall strategic business plans and goals
- Manage investments to meet objectives
- Prepare forecasting and budgeting
- Implement accounting policies, procedures, practices and internal controls
- Perform direct supervision to department staff
- Report directly to Managing Director
- Minimum 10 years experience in working for a large corporation
- MA graduate in accounting or business administration, MBA in Finance and the CPA preferred
- Experienced in people management and drive the team
- Knowledge in partnering with an executive team
- Strong command of English and Burmese
- Banking experience is a must.
Up to 1 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Dynamic and agile leadership
Career Growth Opportunities
Great opportunity to have total ownership of the Finance function of this large local bank