COO at one of the Largest Private Hospitals in Myanmar
- Help the CEO to transform the hospital to international standards
- Salary package of up to $10,000 per month plus expat benefits
About the Company
Our client owns 2 of the largest private hospitals in Yangon and provides wide range of medical and surgical services by top health care professional of Myanmar.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Assure an orderly implementation of and continuing adherence to, Hospital policies and procedures
- Provide Leadership and motivation to staff on departmental matters for the best possible organizational outcomes
- Work with the CEO to assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and the Hospital’s long-term strategy
- Identify business risks related to products and services and develop actions plans to address needs and process to avoid reoccurrences
- Minimum 5 years of progressive administrative experience at the executive level in a hospital or healthcare system is required
- Master’s Degree in relevant discipline preferred
- Superior knowledge and skills in information systems is required
- Mature judgment and sound organizational skills are mandatory
- Experience to transform an organization to international standards.