World Famous Logistics Company start up Member
- Country HR Manager with overseas training opportunity
- Up to $3,000 per month plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a world famous logistics and warehouse company new to Myanmar. They have top class processes and systems and offer excellent overseas training for management positions.
Managing all the human resource functions for the newly established team, this position will be delivering the full range of HR services in accordance with business strategy and Corporate HR strategies, policies and programs as well as local legal / fiscal framework.
- Develop the short-term and long-term local HR strategy to help drive business growth; align this with the sub-regional/regional and global HR strategies.
- Develop, manage, direct and control the country HR functions.
- Co-build a culture of winning and continuous improvement where profitable business growth is achieved while creating a work environment conducive to unleashing the passion and potential of the people.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience with at least 5 years in a senior management role, preferably in MNC.
- Professional HR qualification; Master of technical HR competencies in change management, recruitment, C&B, training, and employee relations.
- Experienced in relevant industry.
- Excellent communication skill. Fluent in English and Burmese.
Attractive salary and bonus
Up to 6 months training at overseas facility
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunities to expand to multi-site management