Deputy General Manager (Business Development)
- Up to 2,500,000ks
- To take task of analytical preparation of potential growth opportunities, and the support and monitoring of the implementation of growth opportunities for the Business in Market
About the Company
My client is one of the largest corporations in Myanmar with close to 3000 staff and 8 different business units covering power, trading, construction, telco, media, banking and oil & gas. They are quite a progressive company by Myanmar standards and are looking to further expand the business as the Myanmar Company grows.
- Review of existing businesses from a SWOT perspective
- Review financials of existing business
- Review and assessment of industry and markets
- Recommendation of long term sustainable strategies
- Preparation of structuring options and indicative project economics for new business/investments
- Degree or Masters in Engineering, Business, Finance or related field
- Experience in managing projects Proven business analysis skills
- Minimum 8 years of experience in strategy and research.
- Strong interest to analyse various industries and market segments
- Fluent in English (Both written & spoken)