Deputy General Manager (expatriate) at one of Myanmar's Largest Corporations
- Up to $12,000 USD plus housing
- Must have experience with Shale Oil Extraction
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest corporations in Myanmar with close to 3000 staff and 8 different business units covering power, trading, construction, telco, media, banking and oil & gas. They are expanding their Oil & Gas business, in particular the Oil Shale business unit.
As a Deputy General Manager, you will report directly to General Manager and over see oil shale operations to ensure the business/production efficiency, quality and service.
- Project-manage Strategic Oil Shale Development Plan and Financial & Risk Management
- Lead the development works of the resource in marketing, environmental compliance, social and compliance
- Build capacity in the organization and manage relationships with key stakeholders
- B.Sc or B.E in Mining, Chemical Engineering or Geology
- Minimum 10 years working experience in oil shale business from geology, mining, or environment
- Strong leadership management and strong command of English