International Food & Beverage Company is Looking for Dim Sum Chef
- Growing organization with International F&B business
- Up to $800 per Month
About the Company
Well Know Franchise company is expanding rapidly in Myanmar and setting up operations around in Myanmar. They have partnered with major player in the F&B and Retail Space.
- Report Directly to Head Chef.
- Oversee the entire Dim Sum Department Operations
- Responsible for training and managing Dim Sum personnel and supervise/coordinate all culinary activities.
- Responsible for various Dim Sum and Chinese pastry preparation and styling, and develop new Chinese pastry to incorporate it into the menu.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Dim Sum Chef
- Advanced English and Native Burmese
- Experience in Chinese and Cantonese F&B Essential
Up to $800 USD per month
The company is a rapidly growing business which has plans to make a huge investment in Myanmar.
Career Growth Opportunities
A huge potential for career progress as the company is a start-up business in Myanmar.