Director of Food and Beverage at 5-Star International Deluxe Hotel
- Perform as the strategic business leader of the property's food and beverage/culinary operation
- Up to $6000 plus accommodation and attractive package including annual bonus based on individual performance
About the Company
Our client, part of a multinational conglomerate, manages award-winning chain of high-class hotels in Asia: Myanmar, Indonesia, China, Vietnam and Singapore.
As a member of the Executive Committee, the role is responsible for developing and implementing property-wide strategies and providing a return on investment to the owner and the group.
- Determine areas of concern and develops strategies for F&B leadership team to improve the department’s financial performance and grow revenues
- Oversee the development and implementation of departmental strategies
- Ensure F&B/Culinary operation meets the brand's target customer needs
- Supervise Executive Chef, F&B Manager and F&B Secretary
- Possess a Graduate degree with minimum 6 years of working experience in F&B, culinary, event management or relevant area
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services is a must
- Strong leadership management and strong command of English
Health insurance, dental benefit, home trip after each completed year of service, 26-days' public company holiday and 12 days annual leave per annum
A 5-star hotel extending the business across Asia including Myanmar
Career Growth Opportunities
It would be a fabulous choice to work in this environment, which never hesitates to grow the talented top performers together with the business.