Distribution Manager at International Mobile Payments Company
- Build the company's distribution network through cooperation with its key business partner
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is an international digital payments business that will transform the financial lives of business and consumers in Myanmar with its services. It develops apps that provide users to make payments, transfer money and top up mobile.
The role bears the full responsibility, along with the direct report to the Director of Distribution, to help the team build a distribution plan and manage relationships with large distribution companies in Myanmar.
- Manage distribution networks, and consumer goods distribution in Myanmar
- Build strategies to get distribution companies engaged in a new financial services system
- Manage relationships with potential distributors and large merchants
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Management at Myanmar distribution company, preferably FMCG
- Any graduate
- Knowledge in Myanmar distribution environment, corporate structures, operations
- Strong command of English
- Computer literate
Work with the best leadership team, which includes some of the world's best financial services and technology expertise form Europe, USA and Asia.
Career Growth Opportunities