Exciting Sous Chef role at Worldwide Travel Services
- Reporting to Executive Chef
- Up to 1620 USD per month plus other allowance
About the Company
Our client is a worldwide travel services agency which offers the unique experience to customers with authenticity and luxury.
Leading a team responsible for the Finance & accounting processes, monthly close preparation and reporting, statutory and tax reporting and business control environment for the company in Myanmar.
- Oversee the entire kitchen operations
- Manage and Train the Chef personal and supervise
- Monitor food quality and maintain international standards
- Dealing with customers and demonstrate
- Manage as a team of chefs
- Advanced English
- Has good experienced in European and Asian cuisine
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in similar role within international hotel.
- Previous experience in the international cruise line a plus
63 days on 7 days off plus 2-month holiday
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of the company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.