Factory Manager at International Large Clothing Company in Myanmar which is in one of the Industrial Zone of Yangon Region.
Factory Manager at International Large Clothing Company in Myanmar
- To oversee the whole Factory with high understanding of Factory Management
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is Manufacturer of very famous clothing brands around the world and has two factories across in Asia (Including Myanmar). They are also planning to open another factory in Myanmar.
As a Factory Manager, must report directly to General Manager.
- To distribute the products in the market by managing raw material import and product export
- To conduct training to internal worker to achieve standard quality and safety work place
- Direct Responsibility of managing the overall income expenditure control from Factory
- Direct Responsibility of managing all the respective work teams to ensure that the whole factory production is keep ongoing
- To manage the product quality control system, checklist and able to deal with Market Complaint and Public Relation
- Minimum 15-20 Years of working Experiences in related background (Textile Background Preferred)
- Bachelor degree holder of the Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (Preferred)
- Business English is a must and Must have a good people management skills
- Must have a good communication and Stable Career Path (Preferred)
Will provide Transportation and other Interesting allowances.
International Large Clothing Company that can provide pleasant working environment with open-minded people and different job opportunities across different sectors.
Career Growth Opportunities
This is the best opportunity for Factory Manager to prove himself by climbing up to a Senior Management Level at International Company.