Finance Manager at one of the Main International Elevator Organization in Myanmar
- Maintain the company’s financial health and Develop Finance Policies, ensure compliance with Myanmar tax law and cost analysis
- Up to $1500 plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a group of worldwide company, core business is an Integrated manufacture, installs services and mechanical services as well as technology products designed test for safety, comfort and reliability.
The position bears the fully responsible for developing analysis, strategies, and plans for the long term financial goals of their organization.
- Responsible for commercial tax, withholding and personal income tax
- Manage Product Costing, physical inventory and fixed assets taking
- Create budgets and other relevant financial records of promotion
- Prepare monthly financial reports such as cash flow statement, P&L, Capex control, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of previous work experience in senior accounting role with staff supervision
- Strong taxation law knowledge as a must
- Strong command of English and Burmese
Annual bonus plus yearly increment
Very firm telecom business organization with biggest market leader
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees