Finance Manager at top multinational FMCG company in Myanmar
- Up to $1,500 per month
- Manage & assist in account practices, forecast processes and annual operating plan for distribution.
About the Company
Being the top multinational FMCG company operating for more than 20 years in Myanmar with over 1,500 employees nationwide, the company provide expertise in the areas such as Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology which are their four main business units.
The Finance manager is responsible for all general accounting, budgeting, financial controls, and costs for the company and present reports to the Branch Manager.
- Leads the capital management process at the Distributor level.
- Design your senten Manages the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the Distributor, including general ledger and subsidiary financial ledgers.
- B Com (AA), CPA is preferable.
- Significant experience required, including managerial and budgetary experience in a small operations manufacturing environment