Financial Controller at Worldwide Travel Services
- Reporting to Operations Director & CFO
- Up to 4000USD
About the Company
Our client is a worldwide travel services agency which offers the unique experience to customers with authenticity and luxury.
Leading a team responsible for the Finance & accounting processes, monthly close preparation and reporting, statutory and tax reporting and business control environment for the company in Myanmar.
- Preparation of accounts, Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring & review of performance against them
- Overseeing monthly processing of payroll and payments to employees
- To assist the CFO in respect of providing relevant documents and periodic reports to the Audit Committee / external body
- Manage in-country legislative taxation obligations
- Manage relationships with auditors, tax advisers, brokers, bankers and other parties as directed by senior management
- Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Professional accounting qualifications recognised by a professional body
- ACCA / CPA / CA
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience in similar role within an International Organisation
- Previous experience in the hotel and tourism industry a plus
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of the company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.