General Manager at New Car Dealership in Central Yangon
- Up to $2000 plus annual commission
- Be part of team to establish the business in Myanmar
About the Company
Our client is a world famous Japanese car maker offering both locally made and imported models to the Myanmar consumers.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the General Manager will run all aspects of sales and service of the newly built dealership.
- Help hire all new staff to join the business
- Manage sales team and set sales targets for individual staff
- Lead by example and generate revenue through sales of vehicles as an individual contributor
- Help create top quality customer service
- At least 2 years of Sales experience at an automotive dealership
- Experience managing and growing a team of sales staff
- Advanced English communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience car sales person to take a step up in their career. Do you have what it takes?