General Manager of 3PL Operations in Yangon
- Head up new advanced 3PL facility
- Up to $3,500 per month plus bonus
About the Company
Our client is a multinational warehouse and distributions company with several operations in Myanmar. They have an amazing working environment, offering great career progression and exciting opportunities to their staff.
This role will head up the new Warehouse & Distribution operations they are setting up. It will be one of the most advanced facilities in Myanmar.
- Managed entire 3PL operations, including warehousing, inbound, outbound, distribution and oversee sales activity
- Report directly to Group GM, managed team of up to 70 staff
- Have ownership of the facilities P&L
- Help with the establishment of one of Myanmar’s most advanced facilities
- Minimum of 5 years of Management experience in a 3PL or Service Logistics environment
- Managed teams of at least 30 staff
- Minimum of 10 years of Supply Chain, Warehousing or Distribution experience
- University degree holder
- Advanced English
- Must have experience using WMS or ERP systems in a warehouse environment
This company has one of the best working environments in Myanmar
Career Growth Opportunities
This company believes in promoting from within. Successful performance in this position will lead to more senior roles as the business expands in Myanmar and overseas.