Group CFO at one of Myanmar's Largest Corporations
- Oversee more than 5 group companies
- Base salary of $10,000 plus housing and car
- Expat only
About the Company
Our client is one of the most progressive corporations in Myanmar. They have several business categories including Power, Banking, Construction and Trading. They are in a strong position to expand rapidly in the Myanmar market.
As the Group CFO you will report directly to the Board of Directors and oversee all group companies financial matters.
- Control the finance operations for the entire corporation
- Handle all local and international discussions with banks in relation to lending and credit terms
- Provide strategic input based on financial information for Board of Directors to decide company direction
- Lead the ERP implementation for the group
- Minimum of 8 years as a CFO, preferably at a Group level
- Experience in Banking, Power or Construction industries
- ERP implementation experience
- Strong leadership
- Excellent communication in English
Are you capable of taking your next employer to the top of their industry?