Head of Finance opportunity at newly established Microfinance Company in Yangon
- Establish the Accounting & Finance Function in start up company
- Up to 2,000,000ks per month
About the Company
Our client is a new player in the Microfinance Industry in Myanmar. This Industry is set to grow rapidly in the coming years and our client is going to be part of that growth.
This position will be required to establish the accounting procedures and processes for this company in Myanmar. They will also be responsible for building a team to work under them as the company grows.
- Book keeping;
- Budgeting and payments;
- Reporting (tax, social insurance, Banks of Myanmar;
- Tax and SBV authorities relations;
- Financial audit supervising.
- University graduate, ideally with a CPA or CA
- Advanced English language skills
- More than 5 years experience in experience accounting and finance
- Working experience in the banking of finance sector
If you enjoy setting up new processes and systems and have a strong Accounting and Finance background, this position could be for you.