Plan & coordinate the operational activities of MFI to guarantee compliance with internal processes. Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of procedures to ensure all assets are implemented adequate internal controls & safeguards.
- Up to $2000 per month
- Be responsible for all aspects of the company’s Myanmar Consumer Finance Business
About the Company
Our Client is a market-leading, European, short-term consumer loans provider. They have recently begun an aggressive pan-Asian expansion and are now entering the Myanmar market. They were founded in Europe in 2008, and to date have serviced over 1 million customers. Their current asset base is over 2.3 billion Euros, and they have loans and advances to customers of over 1.98 billion Euros. Their rapid growth is a result of their transparent products that are convenient for customers, their use of technology to access and service their market, as well as competitive and transparent rates with no hidden fees or penalties.
- Implement systematic approach to create update compliance document of business
- Provide Legal protection and risk management advice to management especially in contract management and review legal documents
- Establish compliance framework across the division (policy, regulation, process to control compliance)
- Participate in critical projects and give legal opinions of project initiatives
- At least 04 years’ experiences in compliance managerial position, preferably working for banking or finance institution
- Deep understanding of banking process
- University or Master Graduate, major: Law
If you want to be inject yourself into the establishment of the local operation at the earliest stages, pre-formation of local process, procedures and corporate structuring in International Microfinances Company, this job could be great for your career.