Head of Treasury at Fastest Growing Local Bank in Myanmar
- To Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios, direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital
- Up to $10,000 + Annual Bonus + Performance Bonus + Housing + Transportation
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
This role is responsible for overall HR functions as below.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions to Board
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Responsible for Fund Transfer Pricing, liquidity Management and Capital Forecasting, reserve management
- Responsible for FI credit limits and prepare Credit Analysis (CAs) proposals by help of Credit Analyst for new/renewals of FI portfolios.
- Responsible for ALM/KYC and due diligence on the FI clients are in order and coordinate with Compliance department on related matters.
- Manage the risk management framework for Treasury
- Extensive related experience in a Bank or the related department
- Solid experience in heading the related department.
- Knowledge on analysis of Bank financials and other department functions in a bank. Should be able to analyse market conditions and identify opportunity for business
- Excellent innovative, marketing, communication, organizing and leadership skills.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field / equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in the financial and banking sector and been part of a risk management team, preferably with an international bank with a focus on Treasury
- Have uncompromising ethics and the willingness to take a stand with line management on business decisions from a financial perspective and business conduct.
Annual Bonus + other benefits
International Standard organisation
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.