HR Director at Fastest Growing Local Bank in Myanmar (Expats Recruitment)
- To guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs, administration and training and development
- Up to $10,000 + Annual Bonus + Performance Bonus + Housing + Transportation
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
This role is responsible for overall HR functions as below.
- Overall accountability for the development and delivery of HR activities including strategy, resourcing, training, rewards systems, succession and communication to ensure the achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications.
- A university degree plus MBA / MPA or HR related Degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR field, experience in banking sector
- Knowledge of Labour Laws and Regulations and requirements.
- Fluent in English, Computer literate
Annual bonus plus other benefits
International Standard organisation
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees