HR Manager looking after group of companies
- Growing organization with multiple business sectors
- Up to $2000 plus 20% bonus
About the Company
Our client is head quartered in Singapore and has two offices in Yangon. They cover a variety of industries from Food & Beverage, Automotive, Construction and FMCG. They currently have around 100 staff with expectations to grow to 300 within the next two years.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will have overall responsibilities for all business units with relation to Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll and Training.
- Develop HR policies with Head of HR
- Manage business unit HR Executives
- Create staff development and career planning programme
- Minimum of 5 years in HR
- Advanced English
- Experience managing staff
Do you want to be part of a growing company in a good company environment? Are you able to develop new policies and processes? This could be a great role for you.
Up to 20% bonus
Newly created role in a growing organization
Career Growth Opportunities
Potential to be the future Head of HR in a few years