HR/Admin Manager at Leading Construction and Engineering Company
- Strengthen the organization through quality recruitment
- Up to 1,300,000 Ks + Attractive Bonus
About the Company
The company is a fast growing local engineering company which provides one-stop architectural services. Since its launch the company has been dealing with projects of multinational business groups and has as well received future projects alike.
This role will have overall responsibilities for all business units with relation to Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting, and Payroll.
- Manage business unit with HR Executive
- Create staff development and career planning programme
- Support activities of employee performance assessment activities and payroll operations
- Manage employee benefit
- Advanced English
- Minimum of 5 years in HR
- Experienced in managing staff and problem solving skill