Growing international business is looking for IT Manager to handle the SAP System issues
- To provide the technical and functional support of the SAP system
- Up to $2000
About the Company
Our client is a group of companies headquartered in Singapore, established in 2014 in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their organization in Myanmar and currently have 100 staff.
Reporting to the Finance Director. This role will work with the SAP team of consultants to implement SAP and then manage day to day operation of the IT team including managing 2 staff.
- Provide 1st level of support for SAP system
- Participate and review business requirements and analyse how to adjust to fit SAP modules
- Develop test plan and conduct system training to key users
- Pre and post implementation support
- Good system implementation experience (SAP)
- Advanced English communication skills
- Experience in reviewing business requirements
Up to 20% annual bonus
The company itself is a massively growing business. Experience in leading the SAP implementation process will be extremely beneficial for the long term area.