Legal Manager at International Financial Service Institute
Ensure the institution complies with standard legal practice and providing strategic legal advice to the management in support of the company’s business needs.
- Salary up to 5,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
An international financial service institute with rapidly growing in Myanmar that recently operating with over 15 branches in Township throughout lower/upper Myanmar.
Ensure the activities of the company and its subsidiary are in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal company policies.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers
- Ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment
Minimum 5 years of legal counsel experience with reporting directly to Senior Management Levels
- Must be strong command of English
- Ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure
- Must be a team player and work closely with legal specialist in Head Office
Medical benefits plus Hospitalization, Competitive salary and Career advancement opportunities, Generous leave entitlement
Be part of an international financial services team
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees