National Marketing Manager at Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Company
- Manage the whole Company’s Marketing Activities
- Up to 1,500,000MMKs + Performance Bonus
About the Company
Our client is focused on pharmaceutical and healthcare products and is one of the most well known companies in Myanmar.
This exciting role with full responsibility is to run the Company’s Marketing Activities.
- Responsible for setting and achieving annual sales & profit targets
- Hands-on management on planning, execution, analysis and control for both CMA (Competitive Marketing Analysis) and TMA (Trade Marketing Activities)
- Strategic planning of growth forecast and required development SP of competitive advantage base on SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats)
- Overall people management and leadership of a number of product manager, supervisor, designer, brand promoter, brand manager, merchandiser etc.
- Recommendation for new packing, product development &new products as market opportunity
- Report to the Head of Marketing
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related fields
- Must be a strategic leader with the ability to inspire your team day to day to deliver and motivate them to exceed expectations
- Any Graduate/ Diploma (or) Graduate in medical fields
- Strong command of English
- Strong people management, fiscal & budget preparation, good computer skills in Excel, Word