Warehouse Operations Manager, Contract Logistics at International Logistics Services Company
- Over all day to day management and operations of Storage and distribution centre in Myanmar
- Up to $1500 per Month plus and other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a group of companies across 7 countries in Asia, which is providing a wide range of shipping and logistics services.
- Manage Company’s Warehouse and Logistics Operations.
- Provide management report on Operation Status and budget figures.
- Good Relationships between Logistics Customers and Suppliers
- Directly report to General Manager
- At least 2-3 of years of Logistics Experiences and more prefer from Transportation and Logistics Industry.
- Any graduate
- Can be able to speak English fluently
- Strong in Management Skills and Communication skills
Performance bonus on KPI
Big well-known International Logistics company
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees