Playground Operation Manager at a Leading Local Company in Myanmar
- Intelligent, motivated person for coming opening the first one international playground
- Up to 800,000 MMKs plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading property development companies in Myanmar. They have very strong exposure to some of the prime properties in both residential and commercial areas in Myanmar.
To create new play game ideas & seasonal play games and try to implement all new game programs
- Organize, supervise, and conduct playground activities, including arts and crafts, sports, special events, and other similar activities
- To manage and supervise the playground staff team
- To work with parents, teachers, social workers and other relevant professionals to advocate for individual children and young people and for children’s play in general
- To solve and able to react good results under playground matters
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field with a supervisory role
- Ability to work communicate effectively within a team situation, taking the lead in both supervisions of staff and complicated work loads
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
Annual Bonus plus other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.