Process & Control Improvement Manager at Global Brewery Company
- Drive and implement improvements in the organization's processes and strengthen the internal control environment
- Open Salary Package
About the Company
Our client is a global Brewery company with 3 years history in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
The responsibilities of the Process & Control Improvement Manager are
- Monitor and test control implementation of remediating actions
- Ensure controls are fully embedded in the design of processes, including Process Performance Indicator (PPI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, benchmarking and innovation
- Lead the process of Risk Identification, Assessment and Response
- Improve fraud prevention and detection through identifying fraud risks and addressing them through strong process
- Provide advice, support and challenge during the implementation of policies globally and locally
- Coordinate the Lines of Defence activities, including Global Audit and External Audit
- Minimum 5 years work experience in process risk management, internal control, process management, fraud management & compliance, and internal/external audit
- University graduate/Masters in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong communication skills in English and Burmese
- Computer literate with the ability to perform sophisticated analysis with spreadsheet and/or database applications
The company, already working on two brands, is a growing business at a fast pace. Planning to introduce 2 more famous brands to the local market.
Career Growth Opportunities
Brand knowledge trainings and other necessary trainings will be provided.