- Manage all of software components for game development
- Up to 1,200,000 MMK + Other allowance
About the Company
Our client has been growing rapidly in Japan's social gaming service market and has also been successfully launched in Myanmar. With the guaranteed career growth opportunities, the company is expanding its business effectively.
Managing project and staff
- Developing designs or initial concept designs for games including game play.
- Solving complex technical problems that occur within the game's production
- Planning server/client side software components for game development
- Performing under pressure and meeting deadlines to ensure the game is completed on time.
- Must have over 3 years of experience in Programming
- Intermediate level of Japanese is mandatory and N2 Qualification is preferred
- Hand on experience of Management
Bonus + communication allowances
Very influential role in the organization which will lead to strong prospects in the future
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees