Regulatory Affairs Manager at Global Life Sciences Company
- Responsible for all activities pertaining to product registration as per regulatory requirements such as product registration, amendment and promotional materials submission as assigned, ensuring strict compliance to the FDA’s regulations.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMKs per month plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global life sciences company providing healthcare solutions worldwide.
Key accountabilities include:
- Coaches and assists team on preparation of all regulatory submissions to ensure successful submission of company products
- Prepares submissions of product registration and product variation as Myanmar FDA requirement to ensure successful regulatory submission of company products
- Providing advice and advance warning on potential regulatory risks and proposing preventive or corrective measures
- Management of the product registration and life cycle management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Doctoral degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs of pharmaceutical products
- Accurate, service mind and proactive
- Good coordinator and communication skill
- Ability to manage priorities under pressure and be able to multi-tasks
- Well-organized, self-driven with good communication, interpersonal skills and reliable
- Good command of English and good computer literacy
Global organisation which is expanding rapidly
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees