Reporting and Accounting Manager at Global Brewery Company
- Manager, coordinate and control all Transactional Accounting and Management Reporting outcomes
- Open Salary Package
About the Company
Our client is a global Brewery company with 3 years history in Myanmar. They are rapidly growing their business and increasing the numbers of brands bringing into Myanmar.
Reporting to the Management Team, the position is responsible for contributing with own expertise of Reporting and Accounting.
- Plan, coordinate and control each monthly accounting close, as well as the elaboration and reporting of accounting information both internally and externally
- Control the preparation of the consolidated Management Reports
- Lead the team that will work in partnership to achieve high standard financial processes
- Support the development and implementation of processes, tools, templates and support systems
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Finance (Accounting & Transactional Finance), preferably within a beverages FMCG company
- Good understanding of Supply Chain and Commercial, ERP Accounting Systems
- Strong communication skills in English and Burmese
- Strong ability to add value of continuous professional development in self and others.
The company, already working on two brands, is a growing business at a fast pace. Planning to introduce 2 more famous brands to the local market.
Career Growth Opportunities
Brand knowledge trainings and other necessary trainings will be provided.