International Food & Beverage company is looking for Sales Manager to lead the distribution of wine business
- Manage the wine distribution channel
- Up to $1200 plus commission
About the Company
Our client is an International Food & Beverage company which is planning to launch their wine business in Myanmar market. They are rapidly growing organization and planning to penetrate the market within a short time.
Reporting to Managing Director and Deputy Managing Director, this position will be in charge of distribution wine in Myanmar market.
- Anticipate, identify and develop new business opportunities to maximize sales potential
- Provide market intelligence, understand competitor activity and competitive pricing
- Help to maintain wine inventory levels in Myanmar at appropriate levels and ensure no OOS situation
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ sales experience and track record in achieving budgets and sales targets, preferably in F&B industry
- Advanced English communication skills
- Well-developed sales & negotiation skills with good business & commercial sense. Knowledge of brand marketing preferable
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to work calmly under pressure to deliver desired results
The company itself is a rapidly growing business which is planning to make a huge investment in Myanmar. Preparing to launch wine distribution channel in the market.
Career Growth Opportunities
A huge potential for career progress as the company is a start-up business in Myanmar.