Senior BPR (Business Process Reengineering) Staff at Major Telecommunications Company
- Initiate BPR related activities under supervision of Project Manager
- Up to 900,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications suppliers in Myanmar and is currently going through some very positive internal changes. With strong growth prospects for Myanmar and their business you can be sure of strong development opportunities in the future.
- Plan BPR tasks towards project success
- Manage overall taskforce schedule considering dependencies of parallel IT system implementations
- Create or review project documents
- Liaise with stakeholders like line managers and outside companies
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT system implementation project and company-wide project management
- Strong command of English required. Japanese preferable
Largest Telecommunications Company in Myanmar
Career Growth Opportunities
Be a part of an expanding team and become skilful in what you do.