Senior Business Manager at Fast Growing Retails and Wholesale Company
- Manage the whole Company’s Operational Activities within Strategic and Running a successful retail division
- Up to 1,700,000MMKs + Performance Bonus
About the Company
Our client is an International Retails and Wholesale business in different industry focusing on middle and high-end consumers.
This exciting role with full responsibility is to run the Company’s Operational Activities.
- Responsible for setting and achieving annual sales & profit targets through both retail and distribution channels
- Working with the Property Department to identify new store sites within the managed region
- Strategic planning of growth forecast and required buying principals to ensure the correct stock / logistics levels are maintained and accurate
- Overall people management and leadership of a number of Operations Managers / Buying & Planning, Visual Merchandise, HR, Finance, logistics departments etc.
- Report to the Managing Director
- Minimum 5 years senior retail experience with some experience of working with a franchise retail concept as a General Manager or Head of Retail level working with Fashion or Footwear, Cosmetics or Beauty or Department Stores
- Must be a strategic leader with the ability to inspire your team day to day to deliver and motivate them to exceed expectations
- Strong understanding of local retailing
- Strong command of English
- Strong people management, fiscal & budget preparation, good computer skills in Excel, Word
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team and appreciation of other cultures & values