Senior External Relations Officer at Major Telecommunications Company
- Handle Media and Adverting Agents
- Up to 800,000ks per month
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications suppliers in Myanmar and is currently going through some very positive internal changes. With strong growth prospects for Myanmar and their business you can be sure of strong development opportunities in the future.
- Communicate with Media (TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines etc.) and Agents (Advertising companies, Consultants)
- Manage Press releases and Q&A.
- Arrange interviews & speeches for management exposure with Media
- Plan and execute CSR activities
- Advanced English (Japanese as optional)
- Experience in working for Public Relations, CSR, and / or NGO / NPO related activities
- Good communication skills
- 3 years’ experience of relevant background
Largest Telecommunications Company in Myanmar
Career Growth Opportunities
Be a part of an expanding team and become skilful in what you do.