Senior Investment Analyst at London-listed Investment Company
- Lead a team of analysts in running private equity style investments
- Up to 4,000,000 Kyats plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the sole holding company listed on the LSE (the Official List of the London Stock Exchange)'s main market aiming at Myanmar. It has launched two years ago with the purpose of investing in what Myanmar can offer for long-term profits.
- Mentor and train the investment team on deal evaluation and execution
- Conducting macro-economic and sector research as part of the investment process.
- Create excitement with verbs such as “Lead, Manage, Drive” etc
- Create and evaluate financial models on investments targets
- Conduct due diligence on investment targets
- Monitor and manage investee companies
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in private equity deal evaluation, structuring and closing and monitoring
- Possess a B.A degree in Business or Financial field
- Familiar with the Myanmar economy/market
- Advanced English communication skill
Be a part of a strong team of local and international professionals
Career Growth Opportunities
Trainings are provided if necessary.