Senior Manager (Foreign Exchange) at Fastest Growing Local Bank in Myanmar
- Manage trading functions in order to meet corporate goals financially and the research on both foreign and domestic markets, with the use of fundamental and technical analysis
- Must also be able to provide appropriate solutions or recommendations for all clients that they can handle.
- Up to 1,500,000 + Annual Bonus + Performance Bonus
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
- Formulate dealing strategies in order to maximize benefits from arbitrage opportunities available in the local market and Branches.
- Sound knowledge and experience of Management of Foreign Exchange. Open Position with an aim to maximize exchange earnings.
- Responsible for formulating dealing strategies in order to maximize benefits from arbitrage opportunities available in the local market and Branches.
- Responsible for Process of Forex Transactions and prepare Process and Manual.
- A university degree in Eco / Commerce / Statistics plus MBA
- Minimum 3 years relevant banking working experience
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing, competent in Computer
- Prefer 30 years and above
- Strong knowledge of Forex Market
Annual bonus plus other benefits
International Standard organisation
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees