Senior Power Engineer at one of the Innovative Telecom Provider in Myanmar
- In Charge of all Electrical and Power utilities equipments used in IT & Network Operations
- Up to 1,500,000 Kyats + Bonus
About the Company
Our client is a leading international telecommunications company which has also been successfully launched in Myanmar years ago. With the guaranteed career growth opportunities, the company is expanding its business effectively.
Have to report Power Manager and must be able to analyse reports & summarise conclusions in pro-active way.
- Prepare performance report (daily/weekly/monthly) regards to network performance & statistics.
- To perform the preventive, predictive, corrective and breakdown maintenance which regards to all electrical and power utilities equipments used in IT & Network operations.
- To review the operations and maintenance in periodically which came from Managed Service Provider for ensuring SLAs, MTTR, MTBF, Uptime and adherence of desired quality standard.
- Holder of the Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Preferred)
- Able to communicate in English (Both oral & written)
- At least 3 years of experience about power operations management in a renowned organisation (Telecom operator experience preferred)
- Must have a good knowledge about telecom network infrastructure setup & operations (Core, RAN & Transmission Network)
- Must have a good hands on experience on all Electrical and power utilities (Rectifier system, UPS, Diesel Generator sets, SPD’s, Battery Banks, DCDBS, LT Panels, etc.)
Very famous group of companies around the world and gradually becoming the most innovative telecom provider of Myanmar within these years.
Career Growth Opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for a power engineer to take a step up in their career. Do you have what it takes?