Senior Regulatory Relations Offer at major telecommunications company
- Handle external meetings with regulatory entities and competitors
- Up to 800,000ks per month
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications suppliers in Myanmar and is currently going through some very positive internal changes. With strong growth prospects for Myanmar and their business you can be sure of strong development opportunities in the future.
- Take initiative to settle regulatory issues with strategic insights
- Coordinate external meetings with regulatory entities and competitors
- Assist internal meetings with relevant business lines such as numbering migration, frequency migration, interconnection, fibre sharing, cyber security and lawful interception etc.
- Fluent English
- Telecommunication and regulatory background is a must
- Experience in strategy building for regulatory
- High level of communication and negotiation skill
Largest Telecommunications Company in Myanmar
Career Growth Opportunities
Be a part of an expanding team and become skilful in what you do.