Showroom Manager (Automotive) at Global Group Company
- Manage automotive sales and develop a strong sales team for the dealership
- Up to $2000 plus medical insurance & yearly performance bonus
About the Company
The Company represents multiple products and services in the Global Group portfolio, including automotive, light and heavy grade equipment products, food franchise business, horizontal and vertical construction projects via Comin Asia.
Reporting to General Manager, the position will be responsible for maintaining a close relationship with the Yangon dealership team to develop the brand and market share.
- Plan and develop annual sales budgets
- Develop strong relationships with fleet and corporate clients
- Support the Marketing Manager with the cost effective marketing and merchandising programs
- Responsible for maintenance of showroom and sales facility appearance and standards
- Minimum 8 years working experience in marketing
- Experience in automotive field is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Studies or Marketing
- Advanced English communication skills
- Automotive industry experience is highly desirable i.ee OEM or Distributo
The company is continuously growing and is enhancing the business in the market. Starting to promote the company brand in the market.
Career Growth Opportunities
A huge potential for career progress as the company is developing its business.