Senior Finance Manager at Multinational FMCG Company
- Strong Financial background, Manage costs, budgeting and planning
- Up to $ 2,000 plus annual bonus
About the Company
A major FMCG company company with globally recognized brands, our client offers a great working environment with strong career opportunities.
This role is responsible for consolidating all accounts of the company, prepare budgets, and reporting.
- Handle company finance operations, develop and maintain financial accounting systems
- Assist the Executive Directors and the Board with financial reporting
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in management position
- Fluent English
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
Chance to work in a competitive working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
Potential to be the head of Finance