Warehouse Operations Manager at World Famous Logistics Company
- Work at one of the worlds largest logistics companies
- Up to 1,500,000 ks plus annual bonus
About the Company
Our client, located in North Yangon area is one of the largest global logistics companies. They have a well established business in Myanmar set for strong expansion.
Managing all the operations for the warehouse of FMCG business, this position will manage up to 20 full-time and part-time works at the facility. The role will report to the expat Head of Operations
- Manage two supervisors and up to 20 staff across two shifts
- Handle inventory control and planning
- Ensure all products are dispatched in a timely manner
- University Graduate
- Minimum 4 years experience in logistics and warehouse operations
- Business communication skills in English and native Burmese
- Strong computer skills
If you are looking for an exciting warehouse job in Myanmar, this is a great opportunity for you.
Annual bonus up to 20%
Offers great diversity in products
Career Growth Opportunities
Strong performing staff have opportunities for relocation overseas and other great career development chances.