Account Manager at the Leading Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Company in Myanmar
- Manage overall finance & accounting functions
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK & other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading Distribution Companies in Myanmar offering variety of products and services relating to healthcare.
Oversee account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Monitor budgets, spending and revenue, and explaining cost factors to clients
- Control and maintain the pricing structure of various products
- Make sure and control the payment transaction process (account receivable) are received in timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring the numbers are recorded in correct head, group and ledger for timely book closure
- Minimum 5 years of experience in foreign company listed in Yangon stock exchange
- ACCA Part III/ MBA/ B. Com/ CPA holder are highly preferred
- Good command of English
- Must have managerial skill set and capability to drive team members and be able to work under high pressure and deadline.
Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK & other benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees